Aircraft Belts, Inc. (ABI) is now offering complete OEM substitute four-point crew and three-point passenger restraints for the King Air 350 and 350i series aircraft. The ABI restraints are TSO-approved and considered functionally similar substitute equipment sufficient to replace the original equipment as a minor alteration.
- Custom Design – length, color*, fittings and hardware to fit specific aircraft needs.
- Safety – each restraint is certified to FAA TSO C22(g) and C114, following FAA procedures
- Quality – every restraint is manufactured to stringent FAA TSO requirements in an AS9100D certified facility. Every belt is hand inspected during the manufacturing process and hardware is manufactured from durable 17-4-PH Stainless Steel.
- FAA certified Part 145 Repair Station YB1R632K is approved for the re-webbing repair of any ABI belt.
- Airbag systems through Aviation Occupant Safety (AOS) for forward facing three-point airbag harnesses and side-facing divans to meet new FAA/EASA regulations.