MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the Acceptance of their EASA STC for the Quiet Fan Jet composite propeller MTV-27 on the Beech 99/100 series by TCCA Canada. The U.S. FAA STC is in progress.
The company says the installation of the 5-blade MTV-27 Propellers on the Beech 99/100 series provide the following advantages:
- Takeoff improvement by 10%
- No propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- Lower ITTs during startup for less engine wear
- Significant cabin noise (up to 10 dB(A)) and vibration reduction
- Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal
- Compliance with the strict German, and other European Countries, noise regulations
Due to the smaller diameter, the MT-Propeller for the Beech 99/100 series has more ground clearance for less blade tip erosion and FODs. They also have no life limitation and are repairable in case of FOD. With the longest industry TBO of 4,500 hours or six years for the 5-bladed turboprop MT-Propeller has proven its reliability over years.
The vibration damping characteristics provide almost vibration-free propeller operation and have bonded on nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades.
MT-Propeller is the holder of over 220 STCs worldwide and OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European aircraft industry, as well as 30% of the U.S. aircraft industry. More than 25,000 propeller systems with more than 80,000 blades are in service.
MT-Propeller has a factory certified network of 62 service centers. For questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .