Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion® avionics upgrade for Pro Line II-equipped King Air B200 and B300 series aircraft has been certified by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). The upgrade previously was certified by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in 2016.
JetSupport B.V., headquartered in Amsterdam, is the first European dealer to complete a Pro Line Fusion upgrade for the King Air B200, which completed its first flight on Sept. 4.
Rockwell Collins’ Pro Line Fusion upgrade for King Air B200 and B300 series turboprops provides turnkey compliance with airspace modernization deadlines and transforms the flying experience with the largest widescreen primary flight displays available. It enhances the aircraft’s value with the same icon-based, touch-screen technology found on new-production
King Airs and is the first touch screen primary flight display to be certified for operational use.
Features designed to improve situational awareness and reduce pilot workload for the Rockwell Collins
Pro Line Fusion upgrade for the King Air B200 and B300 series include:
- A fully loaded package of baseline equipment for operation in modernizing global airspace – ADS-B mandate compliance, SBAS-capable GNSS, localizer performance with vertical guidance (LPV) approaches, radius-to-fix (RF) legs and more
- Three 14.1-inch widescreen LCDs with advanced graphics, configurable windows and touch-screen interfaces – matching the display configuration of the latest King Air models delivered from the factory
- Market-leading high-resolution synthetic vision as a standard feature, including Rockwell Collins’ patented airport dome, and extended runway centerlines
- Touch-interactive maps with eyes-forward flight planning, high-resolution topography, real-time onboard weather radar overlays, obstacles, and special-use airspace and search patterns
- Geo-referenced electronic navigation charts that display own-ship aircraft position
- Easy and fast database updates using a standard USB drive port on the front of the displays